In a maze it’s ‘Which way do I go?’ You want to get lost. But with a labyrinth, there’s a pattern. You think you’re constantly getting close, then going farther away. But you know you’re going to get there in the end.
– Jeff Bridges
At one time or another, we all doubt that we will “get there in the end” – that we or our children will overcome the challenges in our lives, have fulfilling relationships or careers, find the parts of ourselves that have gone missing, or see our dreams realized. On a very basic level, therapy is about finding or rediscovering your path, restoring faith in your abilities, and developing new skills to make your journey a successful one.
As a psychologist with extensive clinical training in research-supported therapy and assessment for clients of all ages, I can help you or your loved ones navigate a wide range of difficulties. My services include the following:
- Individual therapy for children, teenagers, and adults
- Behavior management and parent consultation for kids of all ages
- Cognitive-behavioral coaching for teens and adults with ADHD
- Career assessment and counseling for teenagers and adults
- Couples counseling and premarital counseling
- Comprehensive autism evaluations for kids and adults
- Comprehensive psychoeducational evaluations (e.g., ADHD/LD diagnostic evaluations) for all ages
- Early-entry kindergarten assessments/kindergarten readiness assessments
I approach my therapeutic work with warmth, humor, empathy, and creativity, and I will collaborate with you to tailor treatment to your needs. Conveniently located in downtown Durham, I serve individuals and families throughout the Triangle. I invite you to contact me to set up an initial consultation.
Dr. Lindsey Copeland
Portal for Existing Clients: https://lindseycopeland.clientsecure.me
Office Location: 1316 Broad Street, Durham, NC 27705